The natural ideas in me, always wants the answer right now. Why is this person in my life? Have I already learned what I need from this person? Is there more to learn or teach? Is there a way to avoid heartbreak from this person. If so I need to learn, let go and keep moving before they can hurt me. Its the natural man that wants the instant answers and avoid being hurt, where the divine says wait and see, it might lead to some heartache but it will be useful in the long run. Maybe they aren't there to teach you a lesson, maybe you are there to teach them. Sometimes its the heartache that teaches us the most. When it comes to dating, it could show us that there are others in your boat, what you thought you wanted isn't whats healthy for you, that you still have a long way to grow yourself before you can grow with someone else. People can influence you for good, it doesn't mean they're your soul mate. I like to think that we made bonds and promises before we came down. That in some cases, not all, but some people we knew before and promised to help one another out. I think these people pop in and out of our lives. Sometimes they get to stay for a long time and other times they pop in just long enough to help, remind or teach you, and maybe it's you that's fulfilling a promise. Its hard to tell. Especially when there is someone new that makes you feel like you've known them forever or there is an instant click or attraction. I find that I want to attach myself to people and figure out where they are meant to fit into my life. The problem I face is that I either get overly attached or board and walk away. Mostly its the attached. I use to think I suffered from an attachment disorder ( different post and another time) but now that I have Lucy and have talked to a few...professionals I know I don't. Self diagnosis tells me I latch on to people and need them in my life for more than they are wanting or for longer than they are suppose to be there. If I would submit and listen to the divine voice in my heart I would be able to understand, move freely and securely with friends and prospects. I sometimes feel like there really is an angle on one shoulder and a devil on the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment