Monday, September 1, 2014

Why Squirrels

There is always a monolog running through my brain, but the most insightful and random ones come  to me when I run.

I run to free my mind.
I run to feel good
I run to eat.

When I run I get to clear my brain of the day to day things. Laundry, Scheduling for work, Dishes, Bills, Grocery Shopping, ect the list goes on and on. For the most part I think of nothing but the feel of the pavement under my feet, and the beat of my music. But there are days my thoughts make sense and I think Yes that is what life is about, that is what I need to work on. I normally post on my daughters blog which is fine but I feel like maybe it's time to brake out on my own... also because I am not techie enough to figure out how to just add a page to hers...oh well. I keep a written journal but I think this will be fun, and maybe enlighten or help others along the same road.

No comments:

Post a Comment