Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Peaceful squirrels

I always Hear people say that they have accepted Heavenly Fathers timing. That they know, he knows better than them and they have accepted it. In many ways I always thought I had. Running last night I found for the first time that my mind has been quiet. I had been in over drive the past little bit and was having a hard time isolating my thoughts. I normally push forward with things, over think and analyze things till they are distorted and it's hard to recognize what the first thought was, and what the truth is. Which makes me know that for the first time in my life I have truly accepted Heavenly Fathers timing. I've been saying it for a while and he and I have had our one on ones. But right now I can feel the peace of mind and settle calm in my life. 
I know this doesn't mean I won't have heart brakes, disappointments or make the wrong choices, but I think that with the acceptance that all of this is up to him, it is easier to say that, that wasn't the plan for me or the yup I messed up. To be able to see the blessing through the closed door and to deal with the hurt a little bit easier and move on with my head up. I can push forward, appreciate the blessings I have and know there is something better in store for me, I just have to have patience and trust in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment