Thursday, September 11, 2014

September squirrel

I have always firmly believed that children pick us for parents. I use to strongly believe I picked my mom and dad. Maybe because I was adopted. Who knows. I do know we end up in the homes we are meant to be in. The good, the bad, and the ugly. More than anything else in this world I know that my daughter was meant to be mine. I know that some how she was sent to me. Not only that but I know she was sent to my ex-husband as well. She is incredible. She has taught me more in almost 3 years than I ever have or could learn. My strengths and unfortunately my weaknesses. She has given my the strength I've needed in the past to stand up and opened my eyes to what I really need to adjust and change in my life.


 
I am normally able to randomly throw my squirrels at a friend, but they're currently unavailable so- I wonder, did we know in the pre-existence? Or did we pick as we were coming down? Where there promises made amongst ourselves? That we would help each other in this life? And if so does that mean that we could possibly be looking for our "soul mates"? I have never believed in the concept personally. I've always said that any two (idiots) people could get married and stay that way if both  (idiots) people were putting in the effort.  But hey anything is possible...right? And hey if you are like me, maybe not all of us made promises? So we're just the common folk looking for another idiot to live happily ever after with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment