Sunday, September 28, 2014

Louisiana

Fun quick trip to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.


 Flying in. I forgot how cool it is to fly!




 Poor boy sandwiches, The Best in New Orleans (so I was told). They were to die for...a total this is why I run shout out. YUM! See the one on the bottom? Yeah its filled with fried shrimp- seriously who thinks of these things? 








 New Orleans, Very cool city. Love the culture, street vendors and artists. Full of history and cool architecture.




 Can't remember what these little powder sugar covered fried pieces of heaven are called... But they were so good. This is also why I run :) Note: the cute tour guide-




 Mississippi River. So pretty and peaceful. I thought the rock stacking was pretty cool too. Who does these things? like hey I should go stack some rocks, it will be awesome!























Haunted Plantation! Old and very creepy. Lots of murders and strange happenings here. Apparently you can stay the night. They said that there are on average 30 people a month that leave screaming in the middle of the night and that there hasn't been one person that has stayed the night and didn't have interaction with the other side!




Home ward bound. How beautiful is that?

Had a great trip. Lots of fun. I'm glad I took the chance and flew out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment