2014 Was a rough year! I won't lie I'm glad to see it in the rear view mirror. Sitting in a similar spot this time last year. Learning I deserve more. I didn't go through rocky times to continue to do so, my rocky path has lead me to crave smoother travels. I've learned many lessons, had a couple of heartbrakes this year and am coming out a better person. I may be in a similar spot but I am not the person I was last year. I am stronger and will continue to be so.
Heavenly Father has a plan for me. Remembering that is sometimes hard while I stumble around in the dark but I know he will lead the way if I let go of the things that hold me back and put my trust and faith completely in him. Being alone is not the worst thing. I think undervaluing who you are is. I am of worth and it has taken me sometime to learn that.
I'm already signed up for 2 half marathons and 3 spartan races. I will no longer let myself get sucked into self pity/depression. I will be stronger and smarter than to let myself fall pray to that. 2015 is going to be a challenge but I'm ready to make it mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment