Saturday, June 25, 2016

Boise Spartan Sprint

Well lets see.... Went into this race with some goals. Came out of it...okay. It was a lot of fun. More then anything it reminded me of why I love to race. I love the people, and the energy. I love how it makes me feel alive a grateful for my health and blessed to have an amazing body that allows me to beat it up over and over again. I missed the usual 3... yup 90 burpees.(monkey bars, multi rig and spear throw so I have some goals for SLC super)
 I loved having Kaycee and Lucy there. Lucy was excited to run and race and did an amazing job. I loved watching her go though the stages of racing. The nervousness of the start line, the what did I get myself into mid race and the final feeling of accomplishment, being so proud she did the race.























No comments:

Post a Comment